The International Sculpture Center will travel to Phoenix, Arizona for its first conference in the American Southwest. Inspired by exploration in art and architecture in desert landscapes, the 25th International Sculpture Conference will bring together artists, arts administrators, curators, patrons, students, and sculpture enthusiasts for new discoveries in the field of sculpture.
Are you bringing a companion to the conference who is looking for a great spot to visit? Perhaps you have a few extra days left in Phoenix before traveling home from the 25th International Sculpture Conference?
Only 1 Week Left!
Registration for the
25th International Sculpture Conference:
New Frontiers in Sculpture
closes on September 30, 2015.
Have you signed up for any optional activities or tours? The 25th International Sculpture Conference will feature over 15 Art & Culture optional trips to studios, architectural sites, art installations, and more. Learn about some of the tours still available below, or visit the Activities page to learn more. Its your last chance to sign up before the conference!
Registration Closes September 30, 2015 for the
25th International Sculpture Conference: New Frontiers in Sculpture
November 4-7, 2015 | Phoenix, Arizona
| Gene Koss Glass Casting Demo at Tulane University during the 24th International Sculpture Conference in New Orleans, 2014. “Gene at work.” Photo by Ryan Rivet, Tulane University.
|Conference highlights include:
- 14 conference sessions featuring over 25 international panelists from Australia, China, Canary Islands, Korea, United States, and more
- Huge city wide studio and gallery hop designed for conference attendees
- 2015 Educator Award Celebration honoring ASU’s Mary Bates Neubauer and opening of 2014 ISC Outstanding Student Achievement Exhibition at Step Gallery, Grant Street Studios
- Opening Reception & littleSCULPTURE Show at Bentley Gallery, one of Phoenix’ most renowned contemporary galleries
- Special closing reception at Frank Lloyd Wright’s David & Gladys Wright House sponsored by the David & Gladys Wright House Foundation
- Over 15 Art & Culture optional trips to studios, architectural sites, and art installations, among others
- And much more!
Only 1 Month Left to Register!
For registration information visit www.sculpture.org/az2015.
One Month Left to Register
Registration for the 25th International Sculpture Conference closes on September 30, 2015. Register soon to save up to $175.
Panel: Guns in the Hands of the Artists at Jonathan Ferrara Gallery at the 2014 ISC Conference in New Orleans.
Vendors Square- $1,000
Includes Conference admission for one person from the exhibiting institution ($550 value).