- Make connections with 300 fellow artists, arts administrators, curators, patrons, students, and sculpture enthusiasts.
- Discover something new at a unique and thought-provoking panel discussion.
- Gain hands-on experience at a conference workshop, lead by sculptors at Arizona State University.
- Explore the history of art and architecture in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe.
- Receive peer feedback and critique at an ARTSlam while learning about others’ work too.
- Celebrate with old friends and network with new at receptions in some of Phoenix’s hottest arts venues.
- Get a behind-the-scenes experience with exciting trips to Cattle Track Art Compound, Grant Street Studios, public art tours in Phoenix and more.
- Take in the desert scenery at some of Arizona’s most beautiful sites, including Frank Lloyd Wright’s David and Gladys Wright House, Taliesin West, Cosanti, and more.
- Marvel at the desert sky at a sunrise or sunset viewing of a James Turrell Skyspace.
- Make it a road trip. Arizona features over 500 trails and over 30 protected State Parks and Natural Areas including the Grand Canyon, Red Rock State Park in Sedona, and Lost Dutchman State Park in Phoenix – a great way to extend your stay.
Registration closes on September 30, 2015.
Learn more about the 25th International Sculpture Conference:
New Frontiers in Sculpture at www.sculpture.org/az2015.
For more information, contact the ISC Events Department at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 689-1051 x302.